Web and Social Media Design Hampton

Weekly Inspiration

Weekly Inspiration – (September 22, 2020)

Doctors Without Borders 

1. Why the site is effective?

This site is informative and easy to understand

2. How the site adds value to you when you visit

If I ever wanted to donate to Doctors without borders I know exactly where I can go and it is easy to access.

Weekly Inspiration – (September 14, 2020)

Creative Commons

1. Why the site is effective?

It is easy to access and informative. All the information you need is on the front page and any additional information can be found on the tabs that are on the front page. The site is very eye-catching and easy to navigate through.

2. How the site adds value to you when you visit the site

The site adds value because as a person who writes, its a nice site to share my work and then connect with other creatives.

Weekly Inspiration – (September 8, 2020)

Soldiers, Freedom, Outdoors

1. Why the site is effective?

It is easy to read and very informative. It is laid out nicely and is very user friendly

2. How the site adds value to you when visiting the site

I have a lot of veterans in my family, who like to be outdoors. I can direct them to this site and they will be able to learn more about how they can be outside with fellow veterans for nature therapy.

Weekly Inspiration – (September 1, 2020)

Planned Parenthood 

1. Why the site is effective?

It is easy to access and understandable for all ages. It is very informative. It flows nicely and the information is not cluttered. It also has a breadcrumb trail which can be very helpful.

It makes me feel informed about what they have to offer if I ever need services or if I need to direct someone to them about their services. IT also provides information of I have any questions, want to learn more, or get involved.