GROUP 2 Discussion Questions:
- Why do you think Brutus starts to take lead of Caesar’s assassination despite his relationship with Caesar? Does this make him a bad person? Why or why not?
- Does Brutus have potential of being a leader? Provide evidence as to why or why not.
- Act 2 scene 2- “Caesar shall go forth” is said three times. The number three is brought up multiple times throughout the play. What might the number three signify?
- Did Caesar know he was walking into his assassination? Was it fate or could have it been prevented?
- In Act 2 scene 2- what can be taken away in regards to women’s role in Roman society?