GROUP 3 Discussion Questions:
- Caesar refuses the final warning (Artemidorus’s letter that contained details of his assassination with a list of all the conspirators) for the last time. At this point, do you think some part of Caesar knew what he was walking into? If he did, why did he proceed?
- How did Artemidorus know about the assassination? Who else might know about this plan?
- What did falling on the knees signify? Was it Shakespeare’s way of making Caesar appear God like?
- What correlations can you draw to Caesar’s story with the story of Jesus’ betrayal ( if any)?
- Was Brutus being used? Or did the conspirators intend to make Brutus leader?