At least 4000 words, using at least 10 sources (of which at least 5 must be scholarly articles).
Your paper must include:
- introduction (summarizes the paper)
- research question
- literature review
- explanation of your theory
- statement of your hypothesis
- explanation of research design (descriptions of the independent and dependent variables)
- at least two observations, each with complete descriptions of a dependent variable and at least one independent variable
- comparison of cases
Papers will be evaluated based on the the clarity of the question and thesis and based on the appropriate use of evidence, as well as on clarity of writing.
I will not accept any paper that does not have properly-formatted, complete citations.