Wednesday March 4, 2020
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
A conversation with Sr. Luisa Almendra, visiting RSHM, moderated by Dr. Brian Doyle.
- Wholeness of life for all
- Unity through diversity
- Faith that leads to justice, purpose, and excellence
- Welcoming and inclusive community spirit
- Alertness to local and global needs
- Caring for the most vulnerable
What I learned:
- Attending this conversation have taught me how to not be afraid of being in a diverse community and how sister Luisa.
- Another thing I learned that the concept of RSHM is for “all” every human being are welcomed, they never questioned the human what’s their religion or from where they came, etc.