Final reflective paper – Due April 28
MU vs Corona reflective paper
Answer the following – Please be very specific. Post your answer as comment to this post
- How does this completed project meet the proposed project objectives?
- Providing a platform for a Marymount community activity. A fun distraction from COVID-19.
- What is the most effective aspect of this project?
- What is the most ineffective aspect of this completed project?
- What unexpected and obstacles did you and or our class have to overcome?
- What could have been done differently to improve the effectiveness of this project?
- What could you have personally done differently for this project?
- What did you learn from doing this project?