Willis-Palmore – Great falls hike

“Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and winds long to play with your hair.” –Kahli Gibran

Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” –John Muir

“I go to nature every day for inspiration in the day’s work.” –Frank Lloyd Wright

“Wilderness is not a luxury but necessity of the human spirit.” –Edward Abbey

“In the presence of nature, a wild delight runs through the man, in spite of real sorrows.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own.” –Charles Dickens

“I go to Nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put together.” –John Burroughs

“We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts.” –William Hazlett

“There is a way that nature speaks, that land speaks. Most of the time we are simply not patient enough, quiet enough, to pay attention to the story.” –Linda Hogan

“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” –Albert Einstein

“Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach of us more than we can ever learn from books.” –John Lubbock

“Woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.” –Hal Borland