Dajah Baylor – hike of your choice

“My favourite season is autumn, and I love walking through woods.” -Lucy Davis (unusual angle 3)

“To such an extent does nature delight and abound in variety that among her trees there is not one plant to be found which is exactly like another; and not only among the plants, but among the boughs, the leaves and the fruits, you will not find one which is exactly similar to another.” -Leonardo da Vinci (texture 1)

“I’m just delighted to be living, to be able to have a simple conversation, to feel a ray of sunlight on my skin and listen to the breeze move through the leaves of a tree.” -Ryuichi Sakamoto (close up)

“On pavements and the bark of trees I have found whole worlds.” Mark Tobey (texture 2)

“People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (topic 3)

“I’m like a tree. My leaves might change color, but my roots are the same.” -Rose Namajunas (unusual angle 2)

“Any fool can destroy trees. They cannot run away; and if they could, they would still be destroyed – chased and hunted down as long as fun or a dollar could be got out of their bark hides, branching horns, or magnificent bole backbones.” -John Muir (texture 3)

“We never look deeply into the quality of a tree; we never really touch it, feel its solidity, its rough bark, and hear the sound that is part of the tree. Not the sound of wind through the leaves, not the breeze of a morning that flutters the leaves, but its own sound, the sound of the trunk and the silent sound of the roots.” -Jiddu Krishnamurti (unusual angle 1)

“The way we experience the world around us is a direct reflection of the world within us.” -Gabrielle Bernstein (reflection)

“The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.” -Tommy Hilfiger (topic 2)

“It’s all very brilliant to build bridges and buildings, but long after we’re gone, it will be the natural things in this world which will still be here.” -Rupert Friend (topic 1)

We convinced one of our friends to go hiking with us.