Samantha Scicchitano – Hike Of Choice

“Modern life has changed our relationship with nature” – Lauren Lynch (Hike the Worlds Best Paths to Wellness)“It’s also more dangerous to hike alone cause anything happen while you’re out on the trail no one is there to help” – Steve Kamb (A Beginners Guide to Hiking : Everything You Need For Your First Hike!)

“The world is FULL of hiking trails and awesomeness – you just need to know where to look” – Steve Kamb  (A Beginners Guide to Hiking : Everything You Need For Your First Hike!)A birds eyes view is a unique way to take a picture.Getting a full landscape with different objects is a different way to take a picture.Lower angle shots give you a sense of a worms eye view and to see the world in a different perceptive.Here is a close up of a tree that I took. “Adventure is worthwhile in itself” – Amelia EarhartIn this picture you can see the different textures of the fallen leaves mixed with in the muddy ground.

With the sun shinning through the leaves you can see the different texture of the leaves when the sun hits it.Here is a picture me and my friend who joined me on my hike.Look at the detail on the bark on the tree