Shayla Wynder Smithsonian Zoo Adventure

” The only way to have a friend is to be one” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Success is a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired, you quit when the gorilla is tired.”

Story Time : Looking at this just reminded me of one of Disney’s greatest Pixar movies Finding Nemo.

“If size mattered the elephant would be the king of the jungle” -Rickson Grace

“Bang Bang Gorillas” – Gorilla by Bruno Mars                                                                                                                                     

“Trees are poems the earth writes upon the sky” -Kahlil Gibran

Story Time: This is usually the face we make when we are eating

Story Time: This bird attacked me flying down from above on top of my head as I was leaning over taking pictures of the tank.

” The wilderness is a place that every believer has to experience to be molded for their divine purpose” -Eyen A. Gardner

“The truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.” -St. Augustine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

“Hello from the Otter Side” – Remix of Hello by Adele                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

“She was dressed like a chameleon in a room full of komodo dragons.” – Marissa Meyer