Isabella D’Agostino- Hike With Family

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and corageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)

“The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” (Lamnetations 3:22-23)

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” (Psalm 23:4)

“He only is my rock and salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.” (Psalm 62:6)

“You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word. Depart me from, you evildoers, that I may keep the commandments of my God.” (Psalm 119:114-115)

“But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31)

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)

“When you pass throught the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned; and the flame shall not consume you.” (Isaiah 43:2)

“Blessed be the Godand Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.” (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

“I have had said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

“The LORD is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. Glad songs of salvation are in the tents of the righteous: ‘The right hand of the LORD does valiantly, the right hand of the LORD exalts, the right hand of the Lord does valiantly!” (Psalm 118:14-16)

“The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.” (Proverbs 18:10)

“Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28)