Arlington National Cemetary Hike

Job 1:1 – “There was a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job, and that man was blameless and upright, one who feared God and turned away from evil.”

Job 1:5 – “And when the days of the feast had run their course, Job would send and consecrate them (his kids), and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all.  For Job said, ‘It may be that my children have sinned, and cursedGod in their hearts.’  Thus Job did continually.”

Job 1:20 – “Then Job arose and tore his robe and shaved his head and fell on the ground and worshipped.”

Job 1:12 – “And the Lord said to Satan, ‘Behold, all that he has is in your hand.  Only against him do not stretch out your hand.’  So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.”

Job 1:8 – “And the Lord said to Satan, ‘Have you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil?’”

Job 6:11 – “What is my strength, that I should wait?  And what is my end, that I should be patient?”

Job 42:2, 5-6 – “I know that You can do all things, and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted.  I had heard of You by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees You, therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes.”

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”
Mark Twain

“Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend”
Albert Camus

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
Robert Frost

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
Mahatma Gandhi