Claudio Espinoza Masache Great Falls Hike

The pool of water reflected the sky which contrasted the naked tree with bright colors like blue and white.

“It is goood to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature’s gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever”-Jimmy Carter

“You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water”-Rabindranath Tagore

“A tree is knwon by its fruit; a man by his deeds”-Saint Basil

The sunlight peered through the clouds and the leaves.

“Hearty laughter is a good way to jog internally without having to go outdoors”-Norman Cousins“Spending time outdoors makes you feel great”- Elizabeth Hurley

“Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf.”-Rabindranath Tagore

Anthony looked pretty sleepy halfway into the hike which describes my inquiry question since it seems like a disadvantage.

He looked pretty tired after hiking, which is one of the disadvantages of hiking, your muscles become sore.

This also describes my inquiry question since she was wiping sweat off of her forehead which is a disadvantage since you get all sweaty when you hike.

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step” Lao Tzu

When I got back to the visitor center, I learned about the deer that roam around Great Falls. It doesn’t hibernate and it actually stays year round in the park which is pretty cool.

I also learned that Great Falls is a part of the George Washington Parkway which is actually pretty cool since I take the George Washington Parkway to get to school. I never knew that it was a part of it.

I learned from the visitor center that the water from Great Falls, comes from pretty much all over the place. It could vary from West Virginia to Pennsylvania, however, it ends up at Great Falls and people get their drinking water from there.

“The greatest gift of life is friendship”-Hubert H. Humphrey