Isabella D’Agostino-Hike of Choice (Bull Run Park)

“My feet have closely followed His steps; I have kept to His way without turning aside.” (Job 23:11)

“a voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way for Lord, make straight paths for Him.” (Mark 1:3)

“You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” (Psalm 16:11)

“He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that He does, He prospers.” (Psalm 1:3)

“For there is hope for a tree if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that its shoots will not cease.” (Job 14:7)

“And all the trees of the field shall know that I am the Lord; I bring low the high tree, and make high the low tree, dry up the green tree, and make the dry tree flourish. I am the Lord; I have spoken, and I will do it.” (Ezekiel 17:24)

“Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made.” (John 1:3)

“Let the Heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it. Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them; let all the trees of the forest sing for joy.” (Psalm 96:11-12)

“In his hands are the depth of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him. The sea is His, for He made it, and His hands formed the dry land.” (Psalm 95:4-5)

“You have fixed all the boundaries of the earth; you have made summer and winter.” (Psalm 74:17)

“The Heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.” (Psalm 19:1)

“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities-His eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.” (Romans 1:20)

“By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.” (Hebrews 11:13)

“For by Him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through Him and for Him.” (Colossians 1:16)

“God thunders wondrously with His voice; He does great things that we cannot comprehend.” (Job 37:5)

“Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates.” (Revelation 22:14)

“To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Day to day pours out speech, and night to night reveals knowledge.” (Psalm 19:1-2)

“The Lord possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of His acts of old. Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.” (Proverbs 8:22-23)

“There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides You; there is no Rock like our God.” (1 Samuel 2:2)

“The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” (Lamentations 3:22-23)

“The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.” (Proverbs 18:10)

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” (Psalm 23:4)