Isabella D’Agostino-Arlington National Cemetery

(Row of grave sites) “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?” (John 14:1-2)

(Selfie with a classmate) “The Lord is righteous in all His ways and faithful in all He does.” (Psalm 145:17)

(A gravestone marker) At the Arlington National Cemetery, this tree is planted with this memorial commemorating the 551st Parachute Infantry Battalion (1942-1945) in remembrance of Ne Les Oubliez Jamais; World War II. /Recognized for fighting in the Battle of the Bulge and bravery.

(Photo that best illustrates inquiry topic) : How one can maintain stamina for hiking for long periods of time. “You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised.” (Hebrews 10:36)

(Tomb of the unknown soldier) “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” (James 1:2-3)

(Arlington House, The Robert E. Lee Memorial) “I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.” (Philippians 4:13)

(Scenic view from the front of Arlington House) “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.” (Romans 15:5)

(3rd Infantry Memorial Grave) “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)

(John F. Kennedy Grave Memorial) “My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”

(Women’s Memorial) “To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.” (Romans 2:7)

(John F. Kennedy grave site) “A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.”

(Shadow or Reflection) “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” (Psalm 23:4)

(Closeup)  ” God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.” (Psalm 46:1-3)

(Social Media Post)