Isabella D’Agostino-Roosevelt Island Hike

Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so. (Genesis 1:29-30)

“Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant.” (Genesis 9:3)

“For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, And as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, So the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise To spring up before all the nations.” (Isaiah 61:11)

“He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, And vegetation for the labor of man, So that he may bring forth food from the earth,” (Psalm 104:14)

“”Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As the droplets on the fresh grass And as the showers on the herb.” (Deuteronomy 32:2)

“I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.” (John 5:13)

“Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6) I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.” (Psalm 121:1-2)

(Instagram Post)