Drew Imparato Zoo Hike

“I know why the caged bird sings, ah me, when his wing is bruised and his bosom sore; when he beats his bars and he would be free, it is not a carol of joy or glee, but a prayer that he sends from his heart’s deep core.” (Paul Laurence Dunbar)

“We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came.” (John F. Kennedy)

“As a young boy, I was obsessed with endangered species and the extinct species that men killed off. Biology was the subject in school that I was incredibly passionate about.”
(Leonardo DiCaprio)

“A prison for animals who committed no crimes is what a zoo is.” (Lamine Pearlheart)

“If you look beyond the lies, then you will see the truth.
Remember: Just because it’s black and white, doesn’t automatically make it a zebra.” (Anthony Hincks)

“I am glad that the life of pandas is so dull by human standards, for our efforts at conservation have little moral value if we preserve creatures only as human ornaments; I shall be impressed when we show solicitude for warty toads and slithering worms.” (Stephen Jay Gould)

“We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came.”
(Mark Twain)