Weekly 3

Patterns in Nature: Flora and Top 10 Most Visited National Parks

As a comment to this post explain:

1. How will seeing the Patterns in Nature: Flora photos effect how you take photographs?
    http://www.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photos/patterns-flora/
  2. How will seeing the Top 10 Most Visited National Parks photographs influence your opinion of the outdoors?
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/national-parks/most-visited-parks-photos/

12 Comments on “Weekly 3

1. 1. Seeing patterns in nature based of the article will motivate me to take more in-depth photos of plants to see the underlying pattern.
    2. Taking landscape pictures of the whole landscape will allow me to stop and future appreciate natures beauty.

Aaliyah Clark

2. 1) After seeing the Patterns in Nature: Flora, it made me want to look for different patterns in our next hike so I can take pictures of them.
    2) By seeing the Top 10 Most Visited National Parks photographs it made me want to visit some of these places. It made me see a different perspective of the outdoors since it showed images of glaciers, canyons, and even geysers. These photos portrayed nature as beautiful since in them, it looked calm and peaceful.

3. 1) After seeing the patterns in Nature: Flora, it makes me want to look for different patterns on our next hike because it inspires me to take more pictures of the patterns and texture that I encounter.

2) The top 10 most visited National Parks photographs makes me want to go visit some different national parks. the photographs portrayed nature as beautiful because it looked calm and peaceful.

4. Article 1: After enjoying the photo graphs in this article, I felt inspired to take closeups of nature and appeal to what humans find to be attractive instinctually, by searching for the fibonacci sequence in the plants I come across.

Article 2: Seeing the pictures of America’s National Parks was refreshing, because living in a suburban area, I often times forget how much beauty is naturally occurring in my own country. This article made me want to go hiking in the mountains.

5. 1.Made me think about the use of natural patterns and how zooming into small details can create an interesting picture to look at. Especially sense most people would not catch the detail without a picture.

2.This article made me think of the opposite as in terms of range. It’s about thinking big. If I have the high ground and the sun is shinning just right I could take pictures at a large range of natural land, untouched by developers. Bigger is better.

6. 1.) After looking at this article, it made me feel more inclined to pay closer attention to the details in the scenery around me and appreciate them more during our hike.
    2.) Being from New Jersey, I’m really used to having a lot of greenery around but the photos of the national parks really gave me a new outlook on how I see the nature around me.

7. 1) having seen these picture has inspired me to take better close up pictures of the plants and any other beautiful things I see in nature.

2) having seen these picture makes me want to go and visit them, too see everything in person.

8. 1.) After seeing the patterns in nature Flora, it encourages me to capture photos that are symmetrical or that have a pattern because it is visually pleasing.
    2.) Seeing the top 10 most visit visited national parks inspired me to travel more and enjoy the little aspects of nature

9. 1. These pictures encourage me to look closer at the details of the different things in nature to get close ups and patterns.
    2. I am more willing to find high and open areas to find great landscape photos.

10. 1. After looking at these photos I feel that I should look at the things in nature that I usually see from a different perspective because I would find something that I would never have found before.
    2. Seeing the top 10 visited national parks inspired me to be in the outdoors more and maybe even camp out for a while.

11. 1. Having seen these pictures made me feel that I should look at the things in nature differently. I felt inspired to take closeups of nature.

2) Having seen these pictures made me want to go hiking in the mountains.

12. 1.) By seeing these patterns of nature, I see how important it is to take photos with as much clarity and precision as I can, so that the pictures stand out.

2.) Seeing the most visited parks photographs, made me want to visit these locations; this is the goal of photography, to make the viewer appreciate the landscapes and feel in a certain way.