Talia Santiago- Great Falls

img_6977

“The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As longs as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.” – Anne Frank quote {picture: camera angle looking down}

img_6969

creative shot: I took this picture after climbing up higher on the rocks with Emily, Kalie, and Melissa. We stopped occasionally, to take pictures or admire the view, and I was sitting under a tree when I looked up and saw this leaf that I had to capture because of how cool it looked with the sun shining through it.

img_6960

Nature is the art of God- Latin proverb {picture: 1/3rd sky}

img_6940

scenic landscape shot: Great falls was probably my favorite discover adventure thus far. The views were breathtaking and had me constantly in awe. It felt content and relaxed the entire time I was there and it put me in such a good mood, I never wanted to leave. It even made me want to share pictures with my friends and bring them back to experience nature’s beauty with me.

img_6998

Person small in the landscape- if you look closely, you can see Kevin with his green backpack perched on the boulder in the front of the picture. It shows how huge our surroundings were since he looks so small compared to everything else in the picture. It’s a beautiful day Sky falls, you feel like It’s a beautiful day Don’t let it get away See the world in green and blue See China right in front of you See the canyons broken by cloud See the tuna fleets clearing the sea out See the Bedouin fires at night See the oil fields at first light And see the bird with a leaf in her mouth After the flood all the colors came out -lyrics from “Beautiful Day” by U2