Harold Parham – Great Falls
7) “All those who love Nature she loves in return, and will richly reward, not perhaps with the good things, as they are commonly called, but with the best things of this world-not with money and titles, horses and carriages, but with bright and happy thoughts, contentment and peace of mind.” – John Lubbock, The Beauties of Nature
9) “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Pictures convey emotions and messages better than written or spoken explanations.
2) “Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.”
13) I was literally on top of the water when I took this picture. Had to climb down and jump a few rocks to get here, but it was definitely worth it.
12) “But while the earth sinks to its grave, you sail to the sky, on the crest of a wave” from ‘The Cellos Song’.