DUE Oct 26: Group Outdoor Awareness Display Research
Each group will synthesize their individual research into ONE GROUP PROJECT. As a comment to this post, please do the following:
- Write the names of your group members.
- Write a 1-2 paragraphs of cited research where you collect info from at least six references. Research should be re: using social media for outdoor activism. (You can see more about citing under “How To” tab on course website)
- Choose one of the quotes from a primary source about the outdoors/enjoying nature
- Post something creative (poetry, song lyrics, artwork, etc.) that helps with outdoor advocacy
- Advocate something local to do outdoors
EACH GROUP should post these items as a comment to this post before class on Wednesday, October 26. This will count as your weekly discovery challenge for this week.
LIST OF GROUPS:
Group 1: Kyle, Kevin, Elmer, Callahan
Group 2: Emma, Grace, Hayley, Hannah, Kalie
Group 3: Valeria, Alanoud, Talia, Mira
Group 4: Lucy, Harold, Tiana, Melissa