Valeria Falcon- Local Adventure

The girls and I paddle boating on the Tidal Basin in DC

Quote of the day: “Trust me its harder than it looks”

1. Screen Shot of Selfie from Social Media #squad

img_6276

The caption says it all- it was nice and windy, and suddenly it started pouring on us last minute as we were docking the boat, luckily for us we had umbrellas at hand. Snapchat saw it first

2) Establishing view

fullsizerender-3

Sort of a rainy and depressing little day, but we got through it and barely even noticed while we were struggling to paddle across

3)Abstract

fullsizerender-4

Failed attempt of a Reflection picture so it basically turned into a shadow photo #nonotmarried

4)Close Up

Processed with VSCO with hb2 preset

Close up of what? muh shoes ^.^- and the nice little view as a backdrop. I LOVE these shoes , but dont appreciate how they got drenched by this rain

5) Unusual Camera Angle

Processed with VSCO with hb2 preset

I like how this picture sort of looks like we’re in a sinking ship, but mostly was inspired by the waves in the water and the gloominess of the background.

6) Humorous Photo

Processed with VSCO with hb2 preset

We look ridiculous, but the real funny part was how Lucy and I were comfy and enjoying the nice breeze, while Mira and Alanoud did all the work and were trying there best not to crash onto any walls <3. I promise we switched every 15 minutes after we took the photo though***

At the end of the day we were all just proud at the fact that we didn’t fall into the water or tip the boat- and how we didn’t drop our phones into the basin while taking these photos.