Due in class Sept 21st – Use of Social Media Report
“Using Social Media for Millennial Outdoors Advocacy”
This assignment is due by the end of class on Wednesday, September 21. You will be working on it in class that day.
- Each group member will find 3 links of relevant information
- In groups:
- Pick a secretary to type and post the report
- Discuss each person’s readings
- Come to a group conclusion about your findings (how do you think social media should be used to advocate for the outdoors?
- Add your group summary/conclusion as a comment here—a paragraph or two of a group summary “how best to use social media for outdoors advocacy” followed by an annotated list of links to sources from the groups research.
- Group Presentations/Reports
- Group stands in front of class
- each student in group shares a comment about what you found out/discovered/learned about using social media for millennials/college aged students outdoor advocacy.
- You can project some of the pages linked to their research summary reports to share with the class.