Valeria Falcon Machi- Potomac Hike

Discovered I don't have to travel very far to get some fresh air. It was as simple as stepping out of my comfort zone, and as a a result I met some pretty cool people in the process.Discovered I don’t have to travel very far to get some fresh air. It was as simple as stepping out of my comfort zone, and as a result I met some pretty cool people in the process.

So the main reason I love this picture so much is that as a Fashion designer, I pay a lot of attention to texture , the beautiful different colors and textures really caught my attention.So the main reason I love this picture so much is that as a Fashion designer, I pay a lot of attention to texture , the beautiful different colors and textures really caught my attention.

funny story: I almost died taking this picture. Seconds after i captured the photo i slipped off the rock and landed on my hands

Funny story: I almost died taking this picture. I’m a pretty clumsy person and ┬áliterally Seconds after I captured the photo I slipped off the rock and landed forward on my hands.

So being the dorky Pinterest junky I am, i just had to make one of those inspirational and extremely edited pictures that look super cute and like it belongs on some hipster's tmblr page.

So being the dorky Pinterest junky I am, i just had to make one of those wanna be inspirational and extremely edited pictures that look super cute and look like it belongs on some hipster’s tmblr page.

Honestly the sweetest person, and totally envious of her super cool and full of adventure childhood and no judging it was 80 something degrees outside and the climg up was terrifyingly steep, and I was gross and sweaty. Makeup was still on point doe ;)

Honestly the sweetest person, and totally envious of her super cool and full of adventure childhood

>>>No judging it was 80 something degrees outside and the climb up was terrifyingly steep, and I was gross and sweaty. Makeup was still on point doe ­čśë

File_000

124 views 60 likes on IG- I actually don’t have that many followers and this was actually a boomerang video not a picture so I was pretty surprised i got that many likes and views.