Due Sept. 7 – Hike to the Potomac River
Due start of class September 7. Potomac hike photographs
With labels for each of your photographs.
Before class on the 7th
- Post your favorite photo on social media site of your choice with a storytelling reflective description
- Pick 6 photos – 1 each for the following:
- Put your photos on your Google Drive or email them to yourself
- Selfie with at least one classmate
- Scenic view
- Shadow or reflection
- Your favorite photo from this adventure
- Insect, bird, plant, tree or animal – determine what it is e.g. oak tree or dragonfly or etc.
During class on September 7th
- Create a new post and add your 5 photos using “insert media” and “upload media” set to “large size” or “Full Size” if large is not an option
- In the post type a reflective storytelling description of where and why you took the photo
- Add a screen capture of a social media with one or more of your photos and how many “likes” etc.
Tittle you post: Your full name – Potomac hike
Use category: Potomac hike photos