Blog#5

I like the content of this article about cultural connections. This article, may apply to the research of looking for global connections. By underlying mechanisms associated with the dominant culture concept. The analysis case study , shows how to connect with other cultures and backgrounds. In my opinion, these type of connections are important because you learn about other cultures. Different habits and learn to be adapted in a certain environment.Intercultural communication is important, but not everyone likes to interact with other cultures , is very relative.

Her idea of Communicative Moral Universalism , has different views. The Alternative is based on diverse views of the world that are possible.Universal fundamental values dedicate that nobody has the right to exclude another. In the views on culture and diversity, every person is unique.Cultural events , connotations and relationships are modified as a result of a continuous process of human interaction.And lastly the views of Man. Depending on circumstances , every person has some degree of free choice. A person is responsible for his own behaviour and is in that sense also responsible for the greater community. Persons are capable of change. I think this may be useful for this project. Because it relates to  the idea, of a group or community opinion about other cultures.

One Comment on “Blog#5

1. Sofiana — It’s your last two sentences that spark my curiosity — “I think this may be useful for this project. Because it relates to the idea, of a group or community opinion about other cultures.” Could you tell us more about how van Asperen can be used to understand how your team members work together on group projects?