Carly’s First Impression

When I first signed up, I was very excited to take this course. I knew that it was going to be a new experience for me, and I was eager to take on the responsibility. I’m happy to report that all this is still true! I’m most excited to get to know my classmates, both here in the US, and across the Atlantic in the Netherlands.

Upon my very first impression of intercultural collaboration, it appears that dealing with. the logistics, such as the technology and differing timezones are going to be the most difficult obstacles to overcome. This is the first time that I have worked with people in class who are in a different country, and I will have to learn to communicate across timezones using new technology.

All the students taking this class appear to be driven to succeed, and open to collaboration, which is very important in this setting! We are coming into this class with different levels of expertise when it comes to technology, and I’ll be the first to say that I have a lot to learn when it comes to that!

Overall, I’m looking forward to this course, and I’m excited to conquer any challenges that it might bring!

One Comment on “Carly’s First Impression

1. I think that you are right that one of the biggest challenge is going to be technology and the time difference. But I am glad to hear that you are still looking forward to the project and that you are still exciting! I am really looking forward to working together and to conquest the challenge of technology and the timezones together! 😀
    Greetingsssss, Wanda