Vending Machine Reimbursement

If your money is taken incorrectly by a vending machine on campus and you would like to be reimbursed for the money you lost, please go to the cashiers window in Rowley Hall. You will need to fill out a Vending Services Refund Receipt. After filling out this receipt you will be given a refund for the amount of money that was taken. If you have any questions about this please contact the Cashier’s Office at 703-526-6810.