Student Counseling Services

Here are just a few FAQ relating to Student Counseling Services

Q: What services does Student Counseling Services provide?

A: We offer individual and group counseling for all students enrolled in at least on credit. Each student is allowed 12 free individual sessions per academic year and unlimited group sessions.

Q: Can I get mental health medication at SCS?

A: Yes. Our counselors work closely with our Psychiatric Nurse Practicioner, who comes to the center once a week and meets with students whose treatment indicates the need for psychotropic medication.

Q: How do I schedule an appointment?

A: To schedule an appointment, come to Berg 1004 and fill out initial paperwork. From there, we will schedule you for what we call an “intake”, which is your first session with a counselor in which you will share your goals and start working on them.

If have any more questions pertaining to the Student Counseling Services offered at Marymount click the button below to find more info about what is offered.

Student Counseling Services