How to apply to Marymount as a Graduate Student


University-Wide Graduation Admissions Requirements:

If you have or will have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university prior to enrollment you are eligible to apply.

The following items are university wide graduate admissions requirements:

  • Completed Application with a nonrefundable $40 application fee (paid within the application)
  • Official transcripts for all regionally accredited university/ cikkege work completed
  • A résumé
When to apply:

Graduate Programs not specified below have rolling admissions.

  • Business
    • Business Administration, Cybersecurity, Health Care Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Leadership and Management, and all Dual Programs
  • Counseling
    • Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Pastoral Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Pastoral and Spiritual Care
  • Education
    • Administration and Supervision program
    • Professional Development Schools
  • Forensic Psychology
    • Forensic Psychology
  • Interior Design
    • Interior Design- Track I and Track II
  • Nursing (M.S.N/Family Nurse Practicioner)
    • Nursing
  • Nursing (D.N.P.)
    • Nursing
  • Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
    • Following are the admissions requirements for the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program:
      • The PTCAS application form;
      • An essay, as described in the application packet;
      • Official transcripts for all college and university coursework;
      • Verification of completion of 40 hours of clinical observation or work in a physical therapy setting under the supervision of a liscensed physical therapist by the time of application
      • Two letters of recommendation (using the form provided by the PTCAS) from faculty, academic advisors, physical therapists, or employers adressing the applicant’s ability, motivation, and interst in pursuing graduate studies in physical therapy;
      • Official scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) and
      • A $30 supplemental fee paid directly to Marymouint’s Office of Graduate Enrollment Services