High School Students
Priority deadline for Fall 2019 applications is March 1 2019.
Freshman applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission
- Completed freshman application
- $40 nonrefundable applicatoin fee
- Official high school transcripts
- One letter of recommendation
- Applicants may sumbit a personal essay for consideration, but it is not required.
- Applications can either be submitted through TheCommonApp or the MarymountApp
Traditional Transfer Students
- All transfer students who are not applying to a nursing program apply through the Marymount Application Click HERE for more information.
Returning and Non-degree Students
Non-degree applicants must sumbit the following to be considered for admission:
- Completed non-degree studies application
- Nonrefundable $40 application fee
- Official high school or college transcripts with a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale from the institution you attended most recently.
*Non-degree strudents may not enroll in courses in the following programs: Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Interior Design, and Nursing.