Enrollment certification

Enrollment verification is a statement verifying that a student is enrolled in classes during a given term. Enrollment verification will indicate whether the student is enrolled as a part-time, half-time or full-time student and for which terms he/she was enrolled. You can submit an Enrollment Verification request by completing the Certification Services Request form.

When would I need an enrollment verification?

Certain agencies and companies need enrollment verification’s in order to provide services. Some examples are:

  • Health Insurance
  • Employment Agencies
  • Government Agencies
  • Apartments/Housing Authority
  • Scholarships
  • Banks/Credits Unions


The button below will direct you to our “Certification Services Request form”

Certification Services


To contact The Office of the Registrar, please email us at registrar@marymount.edu or call us at 703-284-1520. Our hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.