Diploma Replacement Policy

A replacement diploma in the name of the student as it appeared at the original time of issue will be provided upon written request of the student, return of the damaged diploma if possible, and payment of a $90 replacement fee. The replacement will include appropriate dates, signatures and notations where possible. If the student’s name has been legally changed by marriage or court order, a new diploma may be issued upon written request, including legal proof of change, payment of the $90 fee and return of the original diploma.

Click the button below to be taken to the Replacement Diploma Request form.


Replacement Diploma Request form


To contact The Office of the Registrar, please email us at registrar@marymount.edu or call us at 703-284-1520. Our hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.