Change of Grade and Incomplete Forms

Change of grade and incomplete forms are available to Faculty through your dean’s office. Change of grade forms must be approved by the Dean. At this time, you must submit the change of grade for I (Incomplete) grades manually on the paper form. The incomplete grade will change to an “F” at the end of each term including summer. Note: Students receiving a grade of I in the semester in which they petition to graduate must complete the outstanding work within the time designated by the instructor, but no later than 30 days after degrees are conferred in any given semester. An extension for an Incomplete is at the instructor’s discretion and notification should be sent via the Schools to the Registrar’s Office. 

Malek School of Health Professions  703-284-1580

School of Business and Technology 703-284-5910

School of Design, Arts, and Humanities 703-284-1560

School of Sciences, Mathematics, and Education 703-284-1620


To contact The Office of the Registrar, please send us a email at or call us at 703-284-1520. Our hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5pm.