Thanksgiving

November 17, 2014 | Leave a Comment

Just one more week and we all will be sitting down with our families and stuffing our faces with delicious foods and eating all of the pies and other sweets we can imagine. Well some of us will be doing this. Some of us will be working because we either work in retail or any other jobs who do not believe in taking days off. I work at JcPenney so I just found out that I am working on Black Friday and I am not ready for that at all. I can only imagine how hectic it is going to be when the time comes. It is already hectic now and it is not even near the holiday seasons.

In a perfect world, I would love to be sitting down and just catching up on my shows and eat a delicious home cooked meal, but I have to work because people want to shop, then return it then shop some more.

What are some of your plans this holiday season? Any of you guys are going home to wherever you’re from or will you be spending time at your own place and having your own Thanksgiving?

P.S. The semester will be ending 2 weeks after our break. AREN’T YOU ALL EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Brae