I used to be into DJs, but recently I have found a love for cover bands. A few weeks ago I went to Clarendon Grill for the first time, and on Thursdays they have a happy hour until 9pm. It was a good time to sit with a friend and catch up. The place was still quiet enough to sit down to have a conversation. The other plus side to happy hour is you don’t have to pay a cover to get in to the place. Later in the night there is a $5 cover charge at the door. The cover band started playing around 9:30pm. The name Go Go Gadget usually startles most people, but they were AMAZING.

Last night I went to Clarendon Grill once again with a friend. We were planning on only stopping by for a little, but we were surprised when a cover band started playing at 9:30pm. I was impressed with how the band, Lost in Paris, sounded. I also enjoyed the mix of music they played. They played some new popular music, as well as music from the 80’s and 90’s.

I am very excited because Go Go Gadget is playing next Friday at Clarendon Ballroom. If you are 21, and looking to have a good time with friends I not only highly recommend going to see Go Go Gadget, but also check out other cover bands in the area. It is also a good way to take a break from studying and final assignments of the semester. Although the semester is coming to an end, remember to leave some time to spend with friends and meet new people.

Have some fun!
-Jessica