Hello all! So graduation has come and gone (I cant believe it!) and summer is officially upon us. While I have had some ‘real job’ leads, I haven’t officially heard anything yet. However, I will be thankfully getting to spend the summer in DC as a live in nanny for a family in the area.

While I am so excited to spend some more time in the area, this unfortunately means that I will need to singlehandedly move all of my things from my apartment to the new house… and I have a lot of stuff! Thankfully I have a family friend willing to help me, but the packing has overtaken my life for the last week or so. My number one tip for anyone who will be going through. move soon is organization!! Be sure to label boxes and try to keep similar things in the same box, because it will be much easier when starting to unpack. I’d also recommend watching how much you put into a box, because they get heavy fast!!

Be sure to keep checking my blog to find out how the move goes, as well as the rest of my summer!