If Europe’s “It’s the Final Countdown” doesn’t bring a smile to your face and get you pumped to stay up late, study hard, and finish strong, I don’t know what will.  Actually, scratch that.  I do.  Thanks to one of my grad friends over at Mason, I have been introduced to a life-changing app.  And by life-changing I mean study-changing, because let’s face it people, our lives right now are centered around cramming countless pieces of information into our brains.

Bueller?  Anyone?

Now it’s my turn to spread the love.  Allow me to introduce you to Coffitivity.  It’s free and it can be played on your mobile device, laptop, tablet, or whatever you’re rocking these days.

What is it?  Coffitivity plays coffee shop sounds that allows you to feel like you’re at a coffee shop from the comfort of your very own home.  Apparently, the mix of calm and commotion in an environment like a coffee house has been proven (scientifically–that’s right!  Check out the research on their site here: http://coffitivity.com/) to be just what you need to get those creative juices flowing.

Anyone else suddenly excited to feel like they’re at a coffee shop while rocking their pjs?!

For the love of a coffee-shop-feel in my pjs,

Ash

coffitivityLogoVertical

1 Comment so far

1.    Maya on April 28, 2014 2:58 am      Reply

Coffitivity – Lol! Hilarious. Will try it. Actually I have read research on that – it really works.