Our Global Ambassadors

Trinity Bibler
Program: TEAN Korea University in Seoul, Korea

Hello!! My name is Trinity Bibler, and I am a sophomore studying IT and Computer Science! For the Spring 2020 semester, I am studying abroad in Seoul, South Korea. I am so excited to have the opportunity to explore and experience the wonderful culture of South Korea for the next 4 months! In my free time, I enjoy drawing, eating new foods, going to the gym, and playing video games! My plans for Korea include eating SO much food, exploring the temples and mountains, attending concerts, and of course, everything E-sports! I am so excited to share my experiences with you all!

Noemi Cerritos Gatto
Program: CEA Liberal Arts and Social Sciences in Barcelona, Spain

Hi! My name is Noemi Cerritos Gatto. I am studying in Barcelona, Spain at  CEA for the spring semester. I am a sophomore with a major in psychology and a minor in international studies. I grew up around the world with my dad’s military career, so traveling and exploring is in my blood! I enjoy reading, going to museums, being outdoors, and hanging out with friends. I am excited to go to Spain and have the experience of navigating a country by myself and becoming immersed in the culture. This will be my second time studying abroad with the Center for Global Education, but my first time writing for the blog. I am really excited to share my experiences with you and get started on all the adventures that await me!

Keri Mignano
Program: Global Student Teaching in Auckland,  New Zealand

Hii everyone. My name is Keri Mignano. I will be student teaching in Auckland, New Zealand this spring semester. I am a senior at Marymount University and I am majoring in Special Education. I was born and raised in upstate New York! Marymount gave me the opportunity my sophomore year to study in Italy and since then I have not stopped traveling. I had the opportunity to present my research at a conference in Montego Bay, Jamaica. I will be presenting again in Dubai Summer of 2020! I am so excited to be able to post about my experiences and share my thoughts! I can not wait to have you along for my journey!