4320 Kentland Dr. • Woodbridge, VA 22193 • (703) 580-6084
Objective: Graphic Designer
- Familiar with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Bridge, InDesign, Google Maps, video camera operations, and still camera operations.
- Familiar with Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Craigslist, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Familiar with print preparation and production.
- Understanding of video shooting and editing.
- Produced ad campaigns for a variety of products and services.
- Designed roughs, and final comps for print advertising.
- Developed corporate branding through design of logo and collateral.
- Created camera ready production files.
- Used a wide range of typography to appeal to specific audiences.
- Experience with magazine layouts, business cards, brochures, newsletters and web design.
- Illustrated and designed roughs and final comps for print
- Developed Illustration and design for book covers, and logos.
June 2014-Present Freelance Graphic Designer, Make-up by Nessa, Woodbridge, VA
Jan. 2014- Present Freelance Graphic Designer, Translation Services, Arlington, VA
June 2014- August 2014 Intern, Fairfax County SkillSource Center, Annandale, VA
May 2013- Sept. 2013 Graphic Designer, Automatic Irrigation Inc., Arlington, VA
April 2012-May2012 Graphic Designer, Hector and Hector Painting Inc., Arlington, VA
B.A., Graphic Design, anticipated Spring 2014
Marymount University, Arlington, VA
Honors and Awards
Marymount Student Exhibition, 2014 – Graphic Design and Illustration
Marymount Student Poster Contest, 2014 – Graphic Design
— Portfolio Available at www.coroflot.com/janethrodriguez/—